- What’s the old saying – “Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel”? What does that mean when our online interface to information buys a paper mill?
- At least in Cambridge, we’ll be free from city surveillance cameras soon, as the city council voted to ban them.
- CNet finally does an in-dept piece on the real dangers of our President carrying a Blackberry. I never figured the information security would be an issue – it was more the location security.
- Get ready tonight to party like it’s 1234567890! Simple little countdown timer here along with many other places I’m sure.
- Sweet! Or not sweet, in the case of contaminated peanuts. But the CDC has a fancy little widget for searching for recalled brands (below, if you run Flash etc.).
.. until you check if it’s been recalled by the FDA. Actually only King Nut and Parnell’s Pride peanut butter are recalled; but a wide variety of other peanut-paste containing packaged goods are affected.