Seriously, folks, in ApacheCons of yore, we’d have a dozen posts a day just by old hands on Planet Apache alone, never mind all the great new voices who’ve joined recently. But this year? Where are the blogs?
OK, I’ve had a great time on the show floor, and especially at the Lightning Talks and Foodie dinner, but I’ll let a random selection of the great tweets speak for this year so far:
- New Incubator project from ApacheCon!
- Hey – you came to ApacheCon, so you’re on top of things.
- Yes, please post your ApacheCon photos!
- Yes, it’s true, our Lightning Talks got Spammed.
- Rich Bowen, famous for great Lightning Talks, gives another great one even with nothing to say.
- Thanks to our many ApacheCon Sponsors (and Sander for PGP Keysigning!)
- Berlin Buzzwords June 2011, BarCampApache Sydney 11 Dec – more Apache event goodness.
- Recruiter focusing specifically on open source experience.
- Hippo always brings great squishy hippos as swag, I agree!
- Congrats Carsten; whether you’ve been here 10 years or 1, it’s all important.
- Thanks Cote/RedMonk for some excellent podcasts.
- Repoman is getting The Apache Way.
- Thanks, we like ApacheCon too!
- ApacheCon wifi is everywhere, and everyone uses it – thanks, Cliff!
- Apache welcomes IBM as a Sponsor!
So? Anyone else still write something worth saying in more than 140 characters about ApacheCon?