It always surprises me how little blog attention ApacheCon gets in the weeks up to the conference, and then how loud it is from everyone during the conference liveblogging stuff. In any case, here’s a short selection of the other blog posts about various sessions:
- Hear Carlos talk about Eclipse IAM integration
- Hear Felix talk about OSGi and Maven extensions
- Hear Deepal talk about his Axis 2 training session.
- Hear Ivan talk about mod_security and intrusion detection
- Did you know Erik has a whole site for the Solr Boot Camp?
- You might want to read Sander’s link to a great local story about New Orleans and it’s slow recovery.
Barely more than 2 weeks until we’ll be at Apache Con!
Well, that was an embarrassing copy and paste leftover – fixed now!